Navisworks 2023: 3D model review, coordination, and clash detection. Connect design and construction teams and streamline clash detection and coordination in BIM.
Use Navisworks review and coordination software to improve BIM (Building Information Modeling) project delivery.
- Visualize and unify design and construction data within a single federated model.
- Identify and resolve clash and interference problems before construction begins, saving time onsite and in rework.
- Keep project teams collaborating and connected with Navisworks issues integration in the Autodesk Construction Cloud.
Enhancements in Navisworks 2023
- Navisworks now supports Structural Usage properties assigned to elements in Revit (NW-5824).
- For Revit families, multiple URLs defined in the Type Properties dialog box are now supported in Navisworks. Previously only one URL was supported (NW-53256).
- When working with linked Revit files, Navisworks now supports project or shared parameters that are properties of RVT Links (NW-53763).
- Material Areas and Volumes are now shown for structural elements in Revit files in the Selection Tree > Properties > Element tab (NW-56659).
- Project information properties in Revit files are now displayed on a Project tab in the Properties window in Navisworks (NW-54478).
- User-defined properties are now supported for imported FBX files and are displayed in the Selection Tree > Properties window (NW-56619).
- User-defined properties can now be exported from Navisworks using the Output tab > Export Scene panel > FBX option (NW-56717).
- The amount of duplicated geometry created when exporting from NWD to FBX has been reduced, resulting in a smaller file size, and more efficient export process (NW-56998).
- v3 of the IFC file reader is now supported in Navisworks, providing general performance improvements including respecting IFC file property units (NW-56722), and including correct display of IFC GUIDs in the Properties window (NW-57282).
- The Options Editor dialog box > File Readers node > IFC page now includes a Create Selection Sets option. This option is on by default, but can be turned off to disable automatic creation of selection sets when appending IFC models to Navisworks (NW-56999).
- The Options Editor dialog box > File Readers node > IFC page now includes an option to convert or exclude object axes when importing IFC files. This option is off by default, and improves the viewing and navigation experience (NW-57054).
- Improved performance in Navisworks when working with RVT and IFC files (NW-56630).
Improved performance when working with large files in Autodesk Vault Add-in (NW-56204 and NW-57059).
0 Comments for "Autodesk Navisworks 2023"