- A new 2-D modified Darwin-Pecknold concrete model has been added to the nonlinear layered shell. This model represents concrete compression, cracking, and shear behavior under both monotonic and cyclic loading, and accounts for crack rotation.
- Time-dependent creep, shrinkage, and stiffness behavior has been added for the CEB FIP-2010 and ACI 209R-92 codes and for user-defined curves.
- Notional size for time-dependent creep and shrinkage behavior is now specified on the section properties rather than at the material level, and can be automatically computed or user-defined.
- Automated seismic lateral loading has been implemented for the Dominican Republic R-001 code.
- Automated response-spectrum functions have been implemented for the following codes: Costa Rica Seismic code 2010, Ecuador (NEC-SE-DS 2015), Mexico (CFE-93 and CFE-2008), and Peru (NTE E.030 2014).
- A new stability check has been added for nonlinear static load cases to report when the structure may have failed under material or geometric nonlinearities that are not obvious from the analysis results.
- The speed of nonlinear static and nonlinear direct integration time-history analysis has been increased for models containing many linear shell elements.
- Several enhancements have been implemented for composite beam design to increase productivity and to improve reporting.
About EtabsThe innovative and revolutionary new ETABS is the ultimate integrated software package for the structural analysis and design of buildings. Incorporating 40 years of continuous research and development, this latest ETABS offers unmatched 3D object based modeling and visualization tools, blazingly fast linear and nonlinear analytical power, sophisticated and comprehensive design capabilities for a wide-range of materials, and insightful graphic displays, reports, and schematic drawings that allow users to quickly and easily decipher and understand analysis and design results.
Download Etabs 2015 v15.2.0 | x86/x64