The SAP name has been synonymous with state-of-the-art analytical methods since its introduction over 30 years ago. SAP2000 follows in the same tradition featuring a very sophisticated, intuitive and versatile user interface powered by an unmatched analysis engine and design tools for engineers working on transportation, industrial, public works, sports, and other facilities.
Sap2000 v19 Enhancements
Graphical User Interface
- Several edit menu forms enhanced to allow them to remain open for repetitive use with an apply button.
- Hysteresis Models: New and enhanced hysteresis models for nonlinear materials, hinges and links have been added.
- ASCE 41-13 Guidelines: Updated frame hinge definitions follow ASCE 41-13 guidelines. Performance point calculations for pushover curves updated to ASCE 41-13 as well.
- PMM Hinge: Parametric P-M2-M3 frame hinge implemented for use with performance-based design and other nonlinear analyses.
- NBCC 2015 automated wind load, seismic load and response spectrum function added.
- Step-by-step energy plots available for nonlinear direct-integration time-history load cases and for nonlinear static/staged-construction load cases.
- Model frame nonlinear hinges as links, allowing for use of nonlinear modal time-history analysis (FNA) for faster analysis.
- Size of the saved analysis results files is reduced for multi-step nonlinear static and nonlinear direct-integration time-history load cases.
- Import geometry from a DXF file into Section Designer.