CSiBridge 2016 v18.0.1 - ENHANCEMENTS
Graphical User Interface
- Assign and select menu forms enhanced to allow them to remain open for repetitive use with a new apply button.
- DirectX graphics mode enhanced to use DirectX 11 for enhanced speed and capabilities.
- A full 64-bit version of CSiBridge is now available.
- New 2-D modified Darwin-Pecknold concrete model added to the nonlinear layered shell. This model represents concrete compression, cracking, and shear behavior under both monotonic and cyclic loading, and accounts for crack rotation.
- New cable-stayed bridge template added.
- Additional frame and shell (non-bridge) templates added.
- Modify undeformed geometry feature enhanced to allow applying the modification to a selection of joints, as well as limiting the direction of modification.
- New construction scheduling wizard added for segmental bridges, allowing for quick and easy creation of a construction schedule, including travelers.
- User-defined bridge sections can now be created and used in the bridge modeler, including different materials, openings, radii, parametric variations, and editing in Excel or section designer.
- Bridge modeler enhanced to more accurately define the geometry in the vicinity of a skewed support, diaphragm, or in-span hinge for curved bridges and/or parametric variations of the bridge section at the skew.
- AASHTO legal loads for load rating added to the vehicle library.
- A new stability check added for nonlinear static load cases to report when the structure may have failed under material or geometric nonlinearities that are not obvious from the analysis results.
- Handling of convergence tolerances for time-dependent behavior during staged-construction analysis improved to better enforce equilibrium after large load increments.
- Superstructure design according to CSA S6-14 added.
- It is now possible to specify the location of steel I-girder splices, including the net to gross area ratio of the flanges in order to perform the design checks at these locations using the reduced flange area.
- Superstructure design and rating of steel I-girder bridges according to AASHTO LRFD enhanced to consider a detailed calculation of the moment-gradient factor Cb.
- Contour plots now available for frame deflections and axial stresses.
- It is now possible to output the vehicle position for moving load analysis, for a specified max/min force component at a particular location.