CSiBridge, bridge analysis, design and rating software. CSiBridge offers a single user interface to perform modeling, analysis, design, scheduling, load rating, and reporting.
DirectX graphics mode are now enhanced to use DirectX 11 for increased speed and capabilities. DirectX 11 graphics allow for swift navigation of models and fast rotations.
The Bridge Wizard is a powerful tool that guides you step-by-step through the creation of a complete bridge model with instructions at each step to ensure that all of the necessary components are defined in the model.
Moving loads may be applied to fixed or floating lanes to determine the maximum responses to every bridge element. Moving loads may be applied using vehicle classes or individual vehicles.
Staged construction is a type of nonlinear analysis in CSiBridge that allows you to define a sequence of stages wherein you can add or remove portions of the structure, selectively apply loads to portions of the structure, and to consider time-dependent material behavior such as aging, creep and shrinkage.
CSiBridge offers a wide range of code-based design features for steel frame, concrete frame, cold form steel, and aluminum frame.
CSiBridge v24.0.0 Enhanments
- Bridge tendon layout can now be parametrically defined directly with respect to any girder as well as the bridge layout line.
- Modeling of closure pours at double-bearing bents for concrete precast I-girder and Super-T girder bridges is now available. This can be used to simulate a live-load continuous superstructure or full integral continuity with the substructure.
Brdie design and rating
- Bridge superstructure design according to the AASHTO LRFD 2020 code has been added. This new code is also available as a resistance code for superstructure rating.
- Longitudinal web stiffeners for steel I-girders and steel U-girders can now be modeled on a girder-by-girder basis. These stiffeners are carried through modeling, analysis, design and rating.
Concrete shell design per Eurocode 1992-1-1:2004 has been enhanced, including the ability to set design preferences and national annexes, improved iteration for determining the optimum amount of reinforcement, handling of variable-thickness shells, and the presentation of detailed results in tabular form.
- Time-dependent behavior of concrete has been added for the AS3600-2018 code, including creep, shrinkage, and age-dependent stiffness.
- The ability to enable/disabled the coupling between major bending, shear V2, and torsion is now available for channel and general sections.
1 Comments for "CSiBridge Advanced v24.0.0"