Modeling, analysis and design of bridge structures have been integrated into CSiBridge to create the ultimate in computerized engineering tools. The ease with which all of these tasks can be accomplished makes CSiBridge the most versatile and productive software program available on the market today.
CSiBridge 2017 v19 Enhancements
Graphical User Interface
- Several edit menu forms enhanced to allow them to remain open for repetitive use with an apply button.
- Keyboard shortcut keys implemented within the menu interface, including customization of the shortcuts.
- Hysteresis Models: New and enhanced hysteresis models for nonlinear materials, hinges, and links have been added.
- PMM Hinges: A new parametric P-M2-M3 frame hinge has been implemented for use with performance-based design and other types of nonlinear analysis
- Girder-Only Section Cuts: Girder-only section cuts implemented for steel I-girder bridge sections to capture changes in girder sections, staggered diaphragms, and splice locations in individual girders. This also improves the design and rating of steel I-girder sections by better accounting for the controlling section within each panel.
- Linked Model: A new action “Clear and Create Linked Model” added to the Action dropdown list in Update Bridge Structural Model form. Once selected, the previous program-generated linked model will be cleared (and cleaned) first and a new linked model created.
- Energy Plots: Step-by-step energy plots available for nonlinear direct-integration time-history load cases and for nonlinear static/staged-construction load cases.
- Nonlinear Hinges: Model frame nonlinear hinges as links, allowing for use of nonlinear modal time-history analysis (FNA) for faster analysis.
- Import geometry from a DXF file into Section Designer.