CSiCol, design of reinforced concrete columns software. CSiCol is a comprehensive software package used for the analysis and design of columns, efficiently addressing the design of columns of any concrete, reinforced concrete, or composite cross-section. CSiCol provides a 'Quick Design Wizard' tool that will guide you step-by-step through the entire process of column design.
- Import columns from ETABS along with their materials, sections, loads and framings.
- Design columns in accordance with user-specified codes.
- Use any of the program-provided predefined parametric shapes, including a variety of solid, hollow, and flanged shapes, in addition to a large collection of standard steel shapes.
- Import shapes from text files and .DXF Files
- Plot multiple P-M or M-M curves in the same graph with varying values for either Compressive Strength of Concrete (fc’), Steel Tensile Strength (fy), or rebar sizes.
- Generate a one-page report for all the columns in the Project File.
CiCol v10.1.0 Enhancements
Data files: Project files can be saved and opened as text or XML, allowing column data to be viewed, created, or modified outside of CSiCol.
- New regional material libraries have been added.
- Rebar patterns (line, circle, rectangle) can be exploded into individual rebars for detailed editing.