Global Mapper is an affordable and easy-to-use GIS application that offers access to an unparalleled variety of spatial datasets and provides just the right level of functionality to satisfy both experienced GIS professionals and beginning users.
New in Global Mapper v22
- New Eye Dome Lighting settings in the 3D viewer to help improve the visual display of vector and lidar data
- A new tool for simplifying loaded meshes or TINs
- A new Spatial Operations tool to find the intersection of two vector layers
- A new Analysis menu option to find the overlap (both percentage and graphical) between two or more lidar, raster/image, and/or terrain layers.
- An update to the Raster Reclassify tool that allows it to work with continuous data (terrain / slope, single bands of imagery).
- A new sweep selection tool for working with vector data in the 3D viewer
- Dramatically faster rendering of tiled online sources, especially in 3D.
- Support for creating point, line, or area features from a list of coordinates in an MS Excel (.xls/.xlsx) file.
- A new Digitizer menu providing convenient access to all Digitizer functions.
- A tabular preview showing the first ten lines of an imported ASCII or Excel file.
0 Comments for "Global Mapper 22.0.1 (Build 101920) - Free Download"