AutoCAD Civil 3D civil engineering software tools support Building Information Modeling (BIM) and help reduce the time it takes to design, analyze, and implement changes.
New on Civil 3D 2016
- Loop Geometry Tool in the Subassembly Composer: Change loop number values and control repetition.
- Solids from Civil 3D objects: Create AutoCAD solids in Civil 3D user interface.
- Crossing pipe labels for profiles and section views: Label pipe crossings in profile and section views.
- Cross section view control: Specify section direction in the view grid.
- Point clouds: Enhanced ability to use and display point cloud data.
- Surface creation from point cloud data: Create TIN surfaces from point cloud data.
- Exclusionary Catchments: Modify boundaries and flow paths of catchments.
- IFC import and export: Import and Export AutoCAD solids to IFC files.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D with InfraWorks 360: Use preliminary design models inside of Civil 3D.
- IFC Export: Import and Export Industry Foundation Class (IFC) files.
- Bring InfraWorks 360 bridges into Civil 3D: Bring preliminary bridge models into Civil 3D.
- Project Organization Tools for Vault Professional 2016: Display project objects and create data references.
- Coordination Models: Attach coordination models to Civil 3D drawings
- Data shortcuts: Replace drawing objects and repair data shortcuts.